Thursday, May 22, 2008
How do you slow down?
So I started selling Scentsy a week ago and haven't had a chance to slow down I have been having 3 partys a week. I didn't know this was such a hot and wanted item. well great for me I have mad 1000 in two weeks. So if any one wants something to keep them going call me and I will hook you up. Plus what better way to make money then having a party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How exciting! If I was more outgoing I'd try to sell too. The extra money sounds nice. I'm way excited to do a party...in a few weeks when I get healed up. These candles really are addicting, I got three more this week that I ordered from your website.
Look at your cute little family!! When did we grow up??
Post a Comment