Thursday, May 1, 2008

One more day.


Ryan is now working two jobs which means I now have to go all week with out him . He will come home on Fridays. It is hard on the girls to be with mom all week, and today we wanted to go out side but it was snowing. Yes snowing in May that not what TyLee wanted . She wants to go to the park and spend the day out side. So I feel like all I do is tell her no don't do that or let Ellie go or do this or do that. TyLee likes to hold Ellie's hand and walk with her. Which is fine if TyLeee didn't walk so fast. So I have to tell her to slow down or let go. Well tomorrow is Friday we are planning a fun weekend at the zoo if it is nice and I hope TyLee is with her dad the whole weekend because she is a daddy's girl.

We had to do something to pass the time today because we couldn't go out side so this is what we did. Got out a sleeping bag and slid down the stairs . I have to tell you what a work out up and down, but not so good on the butt.

1 comment:

Sara Birch said...

I understand how hard it is to be gone from your husband for so long. Jeff is picking up some landscaping side jobs for the weekends so even though he'll be home, he'll still be gone working. And then of course there are Sundays, when he is usually gone for 8 hours between church and meetings. Hopefully this Yellowstone thing will be over soon so we can have our families back!