


Now our next project is to get TyLee little play house done and build a swing set for the girls and some sky chairs that the birch family had at there log house. We are also going to plant so trees and build a fire pit in the back. I will be so fun when it is all done. With a house thing are never done. Always one more thing to do.
Today is Sunday and Ryan now has what I had the flu throwing up and very tired.so I didn't venture out to church alone with the two girls just to hard, and didn't sound to appealing. Well in twenty-four we hope our house will be over the flu and we can move on. Boy I sure hope the girls don't get it knock on wood.



2 comments:
Hey! its been a long time but I wanted you to know Tyson and I our having a baby. Its about time Huh. I'm happy to hear about your new baby coming. Take care, Dara
Hey! It's great to "see" you! Where are you guys living at? Your family is beautiful and your girls are just adorable! And another one on the way....I'm so jealous! We are moving to Rexburg in 2 weeks so lots going on here. If you want check out my blog: www.ericknaud.blogspot.com
Audra
Post a Comment