Friday, August 1, 2008

13 WEKS and 3 Days.


We know now for sure that it is a baby we got to see it move and wiggle and even suck it thumb.I was up on the table and TyLee didn't know what to think she would rub my arm and say its ok mom I am right here, supper cute.
Ellie just pointed and said BABY ,BABY ,BABY. I think they booth will do fine with a new baby . TyLee is older now that she will be a big helper and Ellie is just like her Dad easy going and go with the flow. We are very excited and YES we are hoping for a boy. Oh and my due date got moved form Jan 26 to Feb 2 2009. For those of you that don't know Ryan was born on Jan 26 funny

4 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Congratulations! Hopefully you'll have a boy so he and Jonas can be good friends.

Audra said...

Aw! I'm super excited for you. Crossing our fingers and hoping for a boy for ya too. :D

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

Hey Congrats on the baby! You two little girls are just yummy!!

Jessie K said...

Congrats on the Baby!!!! That is way exciting, your girls are so cute!