Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Calming down for a minute and trying to catch up.

I have been going like crazy. I put my scentsy in the Madison County Fair and boy was that a good idea I did great in sales and have 14 parties for the month of September. I am hoping i will will get some people under me to help with the work load.

well with the girls we have been working on the nice words for TyLee and Ellie I made a chart and when TyLee starts having a hard time I have to walk over to the chart to help her remember.


I have to take a step back and thank heaven for sending Ryan he is the greatest husband ever. He took the girls every day that I was at the fair and he bathed them and did there hair, played out side with them and even fed them. I never had to worry about them because I new they were in good hands. What a sweet man.

Ellie is learning about thing that go. It is so cut seeing her point to thing now that she knows what they are.

I also have been playing with my ribbon and I have done some new things that I love they are head bands that I have wrapped with ribbon , and placed a bow on the top I love making them they are so dang cute and TyLee was so adorable with it on.

No comments: