Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Bump

Well I am now 20 weeks and 4 days and I have a baby bump. Here you go.

I have been feeling the baby since 12 weeks and now this child just wont stop. W+e are going to a birthing center and a mid wife. Everything is right on schedule baby is right where it need to be in growth and I am finally feeling preganat. We are not finding out the sex of the baby till it is born so it will be new and lots of fun..

.

3 comments:

Sara Birch said...

I thought you were going back to Mountain View?? Are you going to the new birthing center in Rigby?

Birch Family said...

ya when we went there for your interview we liked it alot more so we decited to go with the birthing center.

Jessica said...

I love your little belly. I've decided I'm not going to find out what I'm having with my next one either. I was so stressed that Paige would really be a boy and all the pink things would have to go back. Hope all continues well.