Ry has left for Texas so we came to Grandma Ivie's house to play. We mad pie, playes dress up and played with dolls. We have had a great time but now it is time to get back to work. So I can pay for Christmas. Check out the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It's always so much fun to go to grandma's house. :D
Christmas!?!? I know what you mean about getting money saved up for that fun day. The funny thing is that I have to buy thing for my little girl and she not even here yet.
Aw, we miss being able to play with you guys! Hopefully we'll be able to come up for Thanksgiving, though.
Your girls are so cute! Isn't it fun to go to grandma's house? You guys look like your doing good and congrats on the growing baby.
I want to know more about Scensy's new smells do you sell them?
Post a Comment