Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Grandma's are GREAT





Now that we are all getting a little sleep and know that the baby wont be going any where, every one is alot more happy.
Adjusting to three kids hasn't been hard yet because my mom has been here helping with everything. We have loved having Grandma here to play with and help me get some well needed rest. Thank Grandma Ivie, We love you.

3 comments:

The Bee Family said...

Congrats on your 3rd little girl. I come from a family with seven daughters and we had sooo much fun growing up and we have an even better time now. She looks beautiful! That was so sweet of Ryan to spend his B-day helping out and his money on curtains how awsome is that?!

m_perfect said...

I saw your wonderful grandma at Porters today and showed her where some things were...I think they had to do with Brylee! She certainly is a treasure!

Cameron and Vanessa said...

Congrats Maria! Three girls, how fun!