Friday, April 24, 2009






Grandma is in Tennessee with the Ivie family helping with Emma and Abby girl. So we though we would post a few pictures so she could see how they are growing and to tell her that we love her and miss her alot.
Love Ryan Maria TyLee Ellie and Brylee

6 comments:

Sara Birch said...

We love to see how they are growing too! Cute girls.

Miss K said...

Your baby always looks so happy. Your husband must be really tired to be able to sleep with a child on him!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

That flower is adorable on Brylee. She is getting so big.

The Bee Family said...

Oh wow she is growing so quick and look at that big smile! I got your comment about scentsy's and I might definately be interested. I need to talk to Eli about it first and I think I want to get moved out and a little settled in first. But I'll definately let you know what I decide! Thanks for thinking to let me know. I would love to have a stay at home Mom job!

Jessica said...

I am having a giveaway on my blog {hillamcasa.blogspot.com}. please come enter!!

Jessica said...

Cute cute! I would love to do a Scentsy giveaway. Email me and we'll set it up!