Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Year Old






Our Little Brylee Ann is one year old. We had a little family party for her. Our friend Katie made the birthday cake and what a great job she did. Ryan and I spent a good three days teaching her how to blow out the candle and all I had was trick candles so the wouldn't go out but she gave it a hard try.
Bry now at the age of one can,
walk, run, jump, scream (very loud), go up and down stairs, say mom, dad, dog, cat, and she can make the cow and cat sounds.She loves her bath. She also love the cell phone. If you ever you see her she has some kind of phone to her ear. she is an eater, and love to be cuddled.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I can't believe she's a year old already! Happy Birthday Brylee!

Sara Birch said...

Such a cutie! Happy Birthday Brylee!