I have been telling people that we were going to and the spell out P-u-p-p-y so the girls would not know for Christmas. TyLee is smart and would sound it out but I would just distract her. So we were at the hospital and one of the nurses asked her what she was getting for Christmas? She spelled out p-u-p-p-y the lady said what is that and Ellie said I don't know but my mom said I will need to keep my stuff picked up or it will eat it. I think a baby Dinosaur. TyLee would say puppy but I would just tell her that we cant get one till we move to the country and that would hold her over. She would still look at me like mom are you sure. Well I guess our spelling days are over.
Her name is Zoe Birch. That is what the girls call her. She is a smart dog I almost have her trained to potty out side only one mess a day. So this makes me happy.
Brylee is still trying to get use to her. When Zoe get excited it scares Bry a little but she still wakes up every morning asking where she is.



1 comment:
Cute puppy and adorable girls! Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment