Monday, March 31, 2008

What A Weekend.

Ryan and I had a wild weekend. Ryan has been working out of town and gets home on Thursday, so we went out on a date. Out to eat and to get a few things. TyLee stayed the night at grandmas house, But durning the night both Ellie and TyLee started a high fever, 103.5. TyLee starting throwing up and a wicked cough. so we decided to go see the doc. Turns out that we have R.S.V. not fun both Ellie and TyLee have it and we just have to let it run it course. It has hit harder on Ellie and the fever has lasted longer on Ellie poor girl.
So we stayed in all day Friday and most of Saturday but by 6 o'clock we were all going stir crazy and needed to get out. So we decided to head to Utah and take some thing to Ryan's family that we had. It was fun seeing them. All thow it was a down and back trip, and made alot of driving it was nice because the girls slept the hwhole way downa and back. so we got back at 5 in the morning. Poor Alese had a cold to and i think just because it is the last cold of winter it has to be the worse. Poor Alese.
I have to say that I am praying hard that I don't get sick because Ryan is back to work on I am a single mother once again. So pray for me. What A Weekend

2 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Hope your girls get feeling better. RSV isn't fun.

Sara Birch said...

Maria--So Jeff got home from priesthood tonight and read my new post and then told me I might want to edit it because he thought it would offend your family and he didn't want that to happen. My intention wasn't to be offensive and so I went to change the post as soon as I got out of the tub. Unfortunately, I think I already offended you. I learned a great lesson: don't post when you are sick and running on no sleep! Reading back through my post it did sound like I was some sort of education snob. Anyways, here is what I meant: I was trying to say was that Jeff's experiences in his family classes and religion classes helped to shape his character and was the greatest thing he took away from his education. I wasn't trying to belittle people who don't have a formal education, I just meant to say that because of his education he has become a different person.