It has been a good weekend. Having Ryan home to play with TyLee and be there for me and to help with the kids has been nice since I have had a cold, and warn out from being with the girls 24-7. I love TyLee and Ellie but they are a lot of work and I have to say that one child is hard but having two or there is a lot of work when you are a single parent. I have always heard that if you can make it through three you can do as many as you want.
Ryan had an experiences the first week he was up at his new job site. He went to the dinner hall and where you check in there was a pin up of a center fold. He riped it down and there was a man that asked if it was his to do that with. Ryan replied that it not what he wanted to look at and that they could keep it to them selves. Leaving it at that I have to say that where ever we are we need to be an example to others. Gordan B. Hinckley once said "The church is there to make bad men good and good men better." We need to be an example to others so they want to know more about the church, or do good around others.
I have enjoyed listing to conferences and hearing the new council of our wonderful prophet. What a wise man he is and I love listening to him and feeling his love.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment