Sunday, July 6, 2008

Great weekend(4th Of July)




I don't think the weekend could of got any more crazier.all week I prepare for a booth at the Porter Park celebration. I also sold bows that I made and so that keep my house a crazy mess all week.
Dad had the girls all day while I sold scentsy and boy was that fun. They watched the parade and jumped in the balloon jumpers and eat junk all day. The girls both are fighting allergies and Ellie is getting 6 teeth so boy has she been a bear.
We then went to Papa Birch's house had dinner and talked.I is nice to just visit with family in a supper chill setting. We all had a great time.
TyLee had her birth day party and she loved it. she had a Barbie cake and got a barbie fishing pole that she almost caught a fish on last nigh and all the attention was on her that is what TyLee loves the most. Happy Birthday to TyLee!!!





Oh boy the fireworks were fun for the kids. we all decided to put in ten dollars and get a few fun kid fire works. it was quite a night. TyLee got bug spray in her eyes Ellie didn't even make to the fireworks asleep by 9:30 Carson got his foot burned a little nothing to worry about and a firework jumped on my blanket and scarred the crap out of me.
---------
On Saturday Ryan's Best friend mother had past a way so we went to the funeral and Ryan was a pal-bearer. Sad day for the Howell family and our prayer go out to them.
Ryan let me take a nap much needed growing a baby is very tiring. Ryan worked out side with the girls and took some trash to the dump. I finally got up and off fishing we went. It was so cute to see TyLee out there with her little fishing pole and see the fish jump right by her. she had a bite she rilled in for a few minutes and then he slipped off. Her Eyes were so big and the smile on her face was priceless. We ate tinfoil dinner in the mountains and played out side. Then came back to our beds to sleep. what a great weekend spending time with family and have fun.

1 comment:

Sara Birch said...

I agree, what an exhausting weekend. But it is great to spend time together.