TyLee first born July 7, 2005 TyLee got bigger.. TyLee 6 months old TyLee on the move 71/2 months TyLee one year old TyLee is now a big sister... TyLee Two Years Old.. TyLee and Ellie. TyLee is now three.. TyLee Willie..
My how they grow! Sometimes I wish I could have Carson back as a one year old, but I love to watch him grow and discover new things. Being a mom is such an awesome thing, especially watching your children grow up. Can't believe it has already been three years! She sure is getting big.
We are loving the summer. Taking one day at a time trying to enjoy the sun while it last. TyLee just turned 4 and i ready for school. Ellie is 2 and oh boy is she 2. she love to help mom with the baby, or just be the mom to the baby. Brylee is now 6 months and con sit up, eat some solids and love to smile and flirt for attention.
1 comment:
My how they grow! Sometimes I wish I could have Carson back as a one year old, but I love to watch him grow and discover new things. Being a mom is such an awesome thing, especially watching your children grow up. Can't believe it has already been three years! She sure is getting big.
Post a Comment