Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby Update


I had my 30 week appointment and everything is going as planed. Baby is head down, I have gained 25 pounds and I feel great. They did say that the baby is small and very low, but that doesn't mean anything like boy or girl. I am starting to get excited and ready for another baby. Tylee and Ellie are so excited. Ty will say that he is her baby sis. Ellie is just all about baby's now so life will be fun with a Ty, El and the baby boy or girl.

2 comments:

Audra said...

You're getting so close! I bet the girls are just so excited.

The Carpenter Family said...

I just had on 28 week vist and my little girl is head down and low too. Thats so great you only gained 25 lbs. I can't wait to her the good news when he or she is born.