Monday, November 17, 2008

Camara



I think this time RY and I will go with this Nikon it has a built in chargeable batterie that you just plug in to the wall to charge(I like the idea of saving on batteries) 10 mp and a 5x zoom I like how small it is and love the built in red eye fix. What do you think?

3 comments:

Sara Birch said...

You'll love it. Those are ALL the same features our camera has and we LOVE IT. The plug in charging is the best of all. I've had my camera since june and maybe charged the battery 4 times...and you know how much I use my camera!

The Owens Family said...

oooo.....Love it! Let me know how you like it. I need a new camera.

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

It sounds like a go! You can not go wrong with a battery charger. Anxious to see the camera in action.