It is sad day when the camera stops working. So for now there will be no pictures and once I get this baby here I can do some more posting for our family. I hope, new born and two kids may be tougher then I think.
We are loving the summer. Taking one day at a time trying to enjoy the sun while it last. TyLee just turned 4 and i ready for school. Ellie is 2 and oh boy is she 2. she love to help mom with the baby, or just be the mom to the baby. Brylee is now 6 months and con sit up, eat some solids and love to smile and flirt for attention.
2 comments:
What! Come get my camera once in a while and let's get more pictures!
What are you guys doing this weekend? We're coming up on Saturday...IF all goes well.
Post a Comment