It looks like you guys have had lots of fun getting ready for the Holidays! I haven't even got to build a snowman yet, getting our tree after Thanksgiving was the most snow Sadie has ever seen! Well I hope you have a great Christmas! And good luck with the baby, I can't wait to hear what you get!
Love to see your updates. It snowed here today too, and Carson and Alex were begging me to let them go outside and play, but we've been sick so they didn't get to go out.
We are loving the summer. Taking one day at a time trying to enjoy the sun while it last. TyLee just turned 4 and i ready for school. Ellie is 2 and oh boy is she 2. she love to help mom with the baby, or just be the mom to the baby. Brylee is now 6 months and con sit up, eat some solids and love to smile and flirt for attention.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys have had lots of fun getting ready for the Holidays! I haven't even got to build a snowman yet, getting our tree after Thanksgiving was the most snow Sadie has ever seen! Well I hope you have a great Christmas! And good luck with the baby, I can't wait to hear what you get!
Yay for snow! Myelle loved it too, but she wouldn't keep her gloves on. LOL
Love to see your updates. It snowed here today too, and Carson and Alex were begging me to let them go outside and play, but we've been sick so they didn't get to go out.
Post a Comment