




We have been doing lots of fun things like, seeing Santa, helping with Grandpa's Christmas tree making Christmas candies for friends and family,playing in the snow, and lots of scentsy things. Ryan has been doing side jobs and I have been helping so it has made our life very crazy. We are now down to five weeks till baby is due and the babys room isn't done and I have no idea how it is going to work. I guess the Lord will work it out. We are very excited for Christmas and we are looking forward to see the family and playing with all the cousins. MARRY CHRISTMAS.



3 comments:
5 WEEKS! That has gone by so fast! I cant wait to see what you have.
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas. Those treats look yummy.
Hey Maria, You are one busy momma! Do you have colors for your babies room picked or names? Let me know(for gift reasons!) Hope all is well and that you enjoy the Holidays with your cute family!
Post a Comment