So we have no help on what you all think we are having, 3 boys and 3 girls. so I guess we will still have to take yellow to the delivery center to bring the baby home in.well we are now nearing the last three weeks and I am counting down. I am feeling so ready to not have a baby kick me all night, make me have heart burn all day and for the back pain to go away.
So for the girls they are adjusting to all the changes real well. I no longer let them sleep with us and boy do we all wake up much happier. For Ellie she has a little home made bed by my side of our bed and she loves it. she will go lay down and say "I Tired Mom" so we are making progress there. Grandma Ivie made TyLee and Ellie Princess blankets to match in there room and allso to help keep TyLee warm. she loves them therefor wanting to sleep in her bed was made easey.
Ellie is starting to use the pottie and doing very well when we are at home. She poops in the pottie and now has started to tell me pepe we usly make 3 out of the 5 time she tells me.
I have wanted to take a break from scentsy but low and behold I gat some phone call and booked two parties. so I hope to make my commissions good this month and then take next month off we will see how that goes. I might just have to send out the basket testers and let them do there own party.
Speaking of parties I just can't stop I am having a digital scrapbooking party on Saturday at 4:30 and all is welcome to come.
I have been working on getting the babies room/office done,now in the process of painting. I am letting ry do that because I have a hard time reaching the celling and not wanting to stand on a latter, so just letting Ry do it is much safer and easier. we have taken out the carpet in the room and the nasty wall paper trim they had up. It is coming along with paint on Friday it should be looking top shape. we are all doing well and getting excited to see if we are going to have a baby sister or brother.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Tons of fun! Hope to see you Saturday and see all that work you have been doing-awesome!
I hear you on being ready. I voted boy just so you know but it will be fun to find out what you are having. Hope you can get as much sleep as you can before the big day.
Post a Comment