Tuesday, January 13, 2009

37 WEEKS


We just had our 37 week appointment and this is what we know. The baby's head is very low and my blood pressure is up like 10 digits higher then my normal, the midwife told me that it is common for the blood pressure to go up before labor so we will have to see when this little parson decides to greet us.
we were thinking of going to Utah to visit and take some thing to family, but I don't think that it is looking like we will. I don't want to go in to labor or even get a blood clot from traveling and not moving a whole lot. so looks like we will just have to stay home and finish the baby's room and enjoy the last few days before the new baby comes.

6 comments:

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Lookin good! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this little one as well. If you need help with anything, just holler. Love the scrap page. Take care!

Audra said...

You're getting so close! And you look so good. Can't wait to see pics when the little one is born.

The Owens Family said...

You look great! Can't wait for your new little one to get here. If we can help you guys with anything, let us know!

Dana said...

Hey i haven't heard from you guys in a while. I think i might stop by and say hi with in the next couple days. If you ever need a break from the girls just give me a call. I would love to help. hope everything is going great with you guys!

Steve and Katy said...

So I stopped by your house yesterday cause I havent seen you in sooo long! I have a huge belly for you to see.... I cant wait to see the new arrival. You gotta let us know when you have it. I will probably be having a shower in Feburary too I for sure want you there. That is if your up for it. New mommy and mother of 3....

Jessica said...

Sounds like all is going the way you'd hope for. I hope you are having a good one. Let me know if their is anything I can do to get those prizes out hun. I know you are crazy busy right now.