Sunday, January 18, 2009

Moved out


Well I have moved out.Yes I did say moved out, but just to the couch. The baby is so low and in my back that I have been very uncomfortable. So therefore I now have moved to the couch and off my nice soft bed. I have a wonderful bed so it has taken alot of painful sleepless nights to get me out there.

4 comments:

The Carpenter Family said...

I feel your pain, I have not moved out of my bed but I feel that the move is coming. The main reason why I haven't yet is Tyson doesn't want me that far away just in case someting happen. How sweet is that?

Sara Birch said...

Ha, ha! I spent the last three weeks of my pregnancy with Jonas sleeping in the LaZboy and then the month after he was born because it hurt too bad to lay down in bed. Good luck, you're almost there!

m_perfect said...

I hate to say "Thank you for waiting", but I will! I'm so glad I will be here when the baby is born.
Hang in there!

Miss K said...

Maria, hang in there your sweet baby will be here soon! Have you ever tried tylenol PM? They are safe and the only thing that let me sleep when I was prego? Ask your doctor!