Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update

I thought I would give every one a little update on what is going on.
Pre-labor: The first stages of labor, contractions that are helping you dialate but not putting me in active labor.
This has been going on now for three days and yes I haven't been getting any sleep. This is the worst part of the pregancie.
Keeping me active is my almost two year old and TyLee. I have been trying to nap durning the day but TyLee dosen't watch movies, and want some one to play with so therefor I don't get to take all but a 15 minute nap.
We have finished the babys room and now Ry is getting excited and very ready for the new little one.here are some photos. The room has a Noha's ark theam.

4 comments:

Audra said...

Very cute room! Good luck with the next little bit of your pregnancy.

Sara Birch said...

You need to have your baby this weekend when everyone is there. Of course I was hoping that would happen with me over Memorial Weekend,while everyone was visiting, but of course Jonas showed up the day everyone left!The room looks cute.

Sara Birch said...

If we still lived there, I would come get your girls and give you a much needed break so you could nap! Besides, Carson really misses playing with TyLee. The other day he said, "TyLee is my favorite girl!"

Brittnee said...

I hope all goes well with the new little one. The room looks cute.