What a sweet new one you have!! Congrats! Thanks so much for your comment--I am trying to get an appointment set up at the birthing center so I can take a look around and get a feel for what they are set up for. When i had Brielle we took the Bradley Method classes from Valery Hall (was she one of your midwives?) and then she helped us deliver at EIRMC. Loved the natural birth, but didn't like the hospital atmosphere. I will probably be calling with questions. Thanks again!
We are loving the summer. Taking one day at a time trying to enjoy the sun while it last. TyLee just turned 4 and i ready for school. Ellie is 2 and oh boy is she 2. she love to help mom with the baby, or just be the mom to the baby. Brylee is now 6 months and con sit up, eat some solids and love to smile and flirt for attention.
4 comments:
And that's a wonderful thing!
What a sweet new one you have!! Congrats! Thanks so much for your comment--I am trying to get an appointment set up at the birthing center so I can take a look around and get a feel for what they are set up for. When i had Brielle we took the Bradley Method classes from Valery Hall (was she one of your midwives?) and then she helped us deliver at EIRMC. Loved the natural birth, but didn't like the hospital atmosphere. I will probably be calling with questions. Thanks again!
Love the pics! Aren't new babies the best!
Love your layout. Ryan truely has the touch.
Love ya tons and had fun playing with everyone on Monday.
Post a Comment