
well it is now 10 o'clock and everyone in the house is sleeping but Brylee and me. we have had a fun filled day. took pic of Brylee, went crazy being stuck in the house, sold scentsy,watched out the window at car going way to fast down our road, and then got a littlte more crazy with kids that need nice weather.
As you can see Tylee is so ready for the splash park.



4 comments:
It does feel like summer is such a long ways away doesn't it? I can't believe Brylee is one month already!
She would turn into my favorite flavor of popsicle (blue raspberry)if she went now!
Darling picture of Brylee!
I cannot wait for Spring!!!
Come to Utah, it feels like spring! Monday it was 61 degrees and we played outside for an hour and a half. Jeff has noticed that some of the trees are starting to bud out. Miss you guys.
I got the giveaway items! Thank you so much again!!!
Post a Comment