I had a booth for the forth so I didn't get to many pictures.
Tylee is 4 years old.
Our family has had many adventure worth posting.
First TyLee had her first real crash that ended in the Urgent Care and 7 stitches.
I put scentsy in a couple fairs this summer so off to Montana for the first fair. Lots to see and do.
Happy anniversary to Ry and me.


After two long weeks at fairs it was time to come home to two cats that had been drooped off yes two of them. My girls love them and even better they are trained to be out side cats. They are good cats.
Brylee Ann is 6 months old I can't believe it where does time go.
Bry is sitting up, waving hi, eating solids a little, smiling and giggling, and loves to flirt for attention.



2 comments:
Carson is concerned about TyLee's owie! Looks like you've had a super busy month.
Wow! Your a busy woman! Cute pics as always it great to see whats happin' in your world!
Post a Comment