We took a trip to Kalspell MT for a fair that I put Scentsy in and boy did we fall in love with Montana. Here are a few pictures of my booth tell me what you think.
On the way home we stoped at Flathead Lake and wow is it great. Only TyLee was awake So that is why we only have one child.
No, I never would have guessed that I would have all girls so far, but I love every minute of it. Your girls are very cute. Hope everything is going good for you. Take care!
okay so im sorry it's taken me forever to answer you but ive been trying to decide what to do. So far life with two kids has been a little crazy and i'm not sure i'm ready for a scentzy party quite yet. Plus so far i only know about 2 people and I was kindof wanting to get them scentzy's for christmas. Which is something i wanted to talk to you about...are there any specials or anything going and how soon in advance do i need to order from you in time for Christmas? Could you e-mail me at k8moser@juno.com and let me know? Hope to hear from you soon.
We are loving the summer. Taking one day at a time trying to enjoy the sun while it last. TyLee just turned 4 and i ready for school. Ellie is 2 and oh boy is she 2. she love to help mom with the baby, or just be the mom to the baby. Brylee is now 6 months and con sit up, eat some solids and love to smile and flirt for attention.
7 comments:
Your booth is super cute! Looks like a really fun trip.
Beautiful Montana! You look so cute in that pic! Cute booth:)
I love that Lake it is so beautiful! Looks like you had tons of fun.
e the decorations in your booth-looks great!
You're family's so cute!
No, I never would have guessed that I would have all girls so far, but I love every minute of it. Your girls are very cute. Hope everything is going good for you. Take care!
okay so im sorry it's taken me forever to answer you but ive been trying to decide what to do. So far life with two kids has been a little crazy and i'm not sure i'm ready for a scentzy party quite yet. Plus so far i only know about 2 people and I was kindof wanting to get them scentzy's for christmas. Which is something i wanted to talk to you about...are there any specials or anything going and how soon in advance do i need to order from you in time for Christmas? Could you e-mail me at k8moser@juno.com and let me know? Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment